Date: Jun 14, 2021 to Jun 16, 2021
For over a year now, we have been living through an unprecedented global health crisis. We have seen our daily habits and lives changed, not to say, even turned upside down. Through this crisis, co-operatives and mutuals have shown their resilience and strength. With this year’s congress theme, “Towards a more co-operative economy”, we aim to discuss how the co-operative and mutualist model could contribute to the rebuilding of the Canadian economy.
From June 14 to 16, 2021, you are invited to participate in our Virtual National Congress to discuss the following points:
- The role of the sector in the Canadian economy;
- The importance of diversity and inclusion in the co-operative and mutual sector;
- The place of young leaders in within the co-operative sector;
- How we can market the co-op/mutual difference.
These will lead us to provide solutions for creating a more co-operative economy.
At this year’s national virtual congress we will have:
- Five 90-minute panel discussions spread over three days;
- An online networking session where participants will have the opportunity to have informal discussions and meet-and-greet sessions.
|Early Bird Registration|
|Participant (Member)||75.00 $|
|Participant (Non-member)||125.00 $|
|Young Co-operator||50.00 $|
Please note that the dates and times displayed are for the America/Toronto timezone. View the time in your timezone.