CMC is a proud partner of the 2014 International Summit of Cooperatives. We will be present in Quebec, because the Summit offers an opportunity to network with global leaders, discuss priorities and complex issues among peers, and find solutions to our most pressing business challenges. For all those reasons, we encourage our members and business partners to take advantage of this unique event and participate in large numbers.
Can we count on your participation? The Summit is one of the most important business meetings for the cooperative movement. It allows participants to:
- Hear more than 195 world-renowned speakers from 45 countries who will participate in 31 round tables and discussion forums
- Discover the 5-theme program! Developing Cooperative and Mutual Enterprises; Economics, Financing and Capitalization; Employment; Food Security; Health and Social Care Services
- Meet 2,000 participants from 86 countries already registered (as of August)
- Use the collaboration platform to connect with managers from many sectors: banking, insurance, finance, retail, health and social care services, housing, agricultural, forestry, and mutual
- Exchange with the world’s top minds in the filed of cooperatives
- Take part in the Summit Rendez-vous: more than 50 workshops to choose from!
- Discover new products and identify market opportunities at the Exhibition where over 50 exhibitors from 20 countries will be present
- Dates – October 6 to 9, 2014
- Where – Quebec City
- Hosts: International Co-operative Alliance (ICA) and Desjardins Group
We look forward to seeing your group represented among the 2,800 high executives and top cooperative business leaders. Register online today!
We look forward to welcoming you at the International Summit of Cooperatives.
Denyse Guy, Executive Director, Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada