The Canadian Co-operative Investment Fund (CCIF) will offer development capital that considers the challenges faced by co-operatives and mutuals to support their growth. It will offer three types of investment solutions: (1) Quasi-equity, (2) Equity and (3) Loans.
The CCIF is designed to work in conjunction with partners across Canada including co-operative development organizations. This webinar will focus on informing co-operative development organizations on how they can engage with the CCIF and support its objectives.
The webinar will be hosted by Derek Ballantyne, the CCIF Fund Manager and will be supported by Paul Cabaj, Manager of Co-operative Development at Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
• An overview of CCIF: finances and organizational structure
• CCIF’s investment decision making process
• The role of co-operative developers in supporting co-operatives applying to the Fund
• Potential CCIF financial support to developers
• Co-operatives developers’ role in CCIF governance
• Q&A session with participating co-operative developers