Call for the 2021 CMC Awards Nominations
The 9th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Co-operatives and Mutuals Canada (CMC) will be held on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
The Awards Committee is now inviting nominations for the following awards:
- Large Co-operative of the Year Award, (awarded to an organization)
- Small Co-operative of the Year Award (awarded to an organization)
- Emerging Co-operator Award, (awarded to an individual)
- Achievement Award, (awarded to an individual).
Procedures for submitting awards nominations:
- CMC members (or their own members) are asked to submit their awards nominations by March 1, 2022.
- Prior year nominations are automatically considered and can be updated.
- Awards nominations should be made using the official nominations forms:
- Awards nominations should be sent to the attention of Jason Rivest at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Nominations and Awards Committee will review the awards nominations and make a determination on the awards recipients.
The Awards Committee members are:
Jim Bettcher, Chair
Pascal Billard, Committee Member
Reba Plummer, Committee Member
Isabelle Stein, Committee Member
John Kay, Ex-Officio Committee Member
Pour recevoir les nouvelles du secteur coopératif et mutualiste
To receive co-op/mutual sector news