Become a CMC Member
CMC Member Benefits
- Professional advocacy services in relation to federal regulations and policy decisions that affect co-operative businesses,
- Access to data produced annually regarding the co-operative economy in Canada,
- Access to a national directory for job postings and proposals to identify opportunities or go through a recruiting process,
- Invitations to public meetings focused on issues to facilitate discussions and networking between different leaders of co-operative businesses,
- Regular updates on public policy initiatives and federal funding programs,
- CMC’s quarterly report presenting the activities of our members and public policy initiatives,
- CMC’s newsletter reporting on the progress of our members taking part in the Canadian co-operative economy,
- Usage of the CMC logo and image in your communications as a proud member of your national association (restrictions may apply),
- Invitation and discounts for members to attend the CMC Annual Conference,
- Invitation and discount for members to attend the annual Co-operative Awards Gala and opportunity to submit nominations,
- Professional development opportunities and webinars for managers, employees and co-op members,
- Exclusive invitation to networking events for new and aspiring co-ops, and well-established co-op businesses,
- Privileged access to a members-only section of the website,
- International opportunities through CMC, in collaboration with the International Co-operative Alliance,
- Opportunity to participate in CMC leadership discussions (national governance and legal framework),
- Invitation to attend the CMC Annual General Meeting, and voting rights to elect Board members.
View our new member brochure.
Interested in becoming a CMC member ?
Please fill out the form below.
Pour recevoir les nouvelles du secteur coopératif et mutualiste
To receive co-op/mutual sector news